I can be yours from as little as $21 a day! What are you waiting for? Call now.
This low maintenance community titled home is located in the heart of Gilles Plains and is exceptional good value at only $359,000 to $379,000.
ACT FAST and you could own this home from as little as $151 a week in interest repayments (based on an interest rate of 2.2% and a 100% lend).
That’s less than half the cost to rent the property (estimated rental return $370 a week)!
What are you waiting for? Home ownership has never been more affordable.
With the current owners moving interstate, this home will be ready for you to move straight into early in the year, so if you have been waiting for that affordable opportunity to enter into the home buying market, this is it.
* Built in 2010.
* Offering 3 bedrooms.
* Master bedroom with bathroom access.
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built in robes.
* Bedroom 3 with roller shutters for privacy.
* Open plan living.
* Large kitchen with gas cooking, corner pantry and dishwasher.
* 3 Way main bathroom with two vanities.
* Separate toilet.
* Tiled living areas and bedrooms.
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Down lights throughout.
* Side courtyard area.
* Rear pergola for entertaining.
* Lawn area for children and pets to play.
* Mature grapevine producing lots of juicy grapes.
* Single carport under main roof with thru access.
* Fully fenced front yard area.
* Excellent neighbours all around.
* Walking distance to all local schools.
* 15 minute go zone bus stop 1 minute walk away.
* 12 minutes drive to the CBD.
* Close to everything.
i have been selling homes in Gilles Plains since 2010 when this one was built, and i can tell you that you don’t get many at this price anywhere in the area any more, so take advantage and put your best offer in before someone else does.
As the area expert for Gilles Plains, i can answer all questions you may have relating to the area, so feel free to contact me at any time.
Proudly Represented By Team Bjorn Kunzel of eXp Real Estate.
Gilles Plains Agent of the year winner 2018, 2019 & 2020.
‘eXperience the difference’
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd (“the Company”) and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.