Renovated - Double Garage & FLAT LAND! Act Fast
ACT FAST or you may miss out!
This renovated property is immaculate and stylish, with a modern and open plan design with new kitchen, new bathroom, new laundry, 2 x new pergolas, new decking area, low maintenance landscaping, fresh paint & more!
The perfect starter for someone wanting a flat block with loads of parking, a double garage with rear thru access to another under cover area for the boat, caravan or camper.
* Fully renovated home.
* 380m2 land size – FLAT!
* 130m2 of living (appx).
* New tiles in all living areas.
* Ducted air conditioning.
* 3 Bedrooms with carpets, 2 with robes.
* Master bedroom with bathroom access.
* Newly renoveted 3-way bathroom.
* New kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar.
* Open plan kitchen, meals and family room.
* Upgraded laundry room.
* Large rear under cover decking area.
* Double garage with rear drive through access.
* Undercover rear yard parking for camper, boat or trailer.
* Good sized lawn area for children and pets to play.
* Near flat land which is rare to find in Greenwith.
* Walking distance to the local shops and public transport.
* 5 Minutes from Our lady Of Hope Catholic R-7 School.
Surrounded by other quality homes in an exceptional area, with a very hard to find near level block which is simply PERFECT for anyone starting out or slowing down.
With a price guide of only $435,000 to $455,000…..what are you waiting for. This is CHEAPER than rent with mortgage interest repayments from as little as $122 per week appx (1.89% fixed rate interest only calculation).
Proudly Represented By Team Bjorn Kunzel of eXp SA, your Greenwith eXperts.
‘eXperience the difference’
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd (“the Company”) and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.