Another Wynn Vale property UNDER CONTRACT by Team eXp SA
WOW, this home is AMAZING! But don’t take my word for it, come and see for yourself.
Situated at the very end of Seavista Court in prime position, this home offers sweeping views over the gully to the coast.
Enjoy the numerous walking and recreational trails that are right next door, if you are lucky you will even spot some Koalas as you take in the peace and tranquility.
Here you feel like you are living in the country, but without the need to travel far for anything, the cbd is only 20 minutes away.
With Kings Baptist School and Keithcot Farm Primary both within walking distance, this is a great location for families with children.
* Built in 1988.
* 1031m2 land size (appx).
* 204m2 House size (appx).
* Renovated throughout.
* Ducted cooling plus gas heating and wood fire.
* Sweeping coastal views from all living areas.
* 3 Bedrooms plus office/4th bedroom option.
* Master with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Large formal lounge and dining.
* New kitchen with gas cooking and storage galore.
* Second meals area.
* Open plan kitchen, meals and family room.
* Luxurious bathroom with corner spa bath.
* AMAZING outdoor entertaining area.
* Double garage plus guest parking.
* Lower level parking for a boat and caravan.
* Large yard area front and rear.
* Picture perfect location.
* Plus much more.
Proudly represented by Team Bjorn Kunzel, your local Wynn Vale property eXperts and 5 x Agent of the year winners.
I live here myself, i own a property here and my children attend a local school in the area, so any questions you may have, just ask.
We are your most local and eXperienced Wynn Vale Real Estate eXperts.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd (“the Company”) and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.