Another One Sold by Mike Lowrie - Harcourts Sergeant
Are you looking for a home that’s nearby to schools, shops, beaches, parks and playgrounds?
Well look no further than this quaint and tastefully presented home situated in the increasingly popular suburb of Royal Park.
• Beautiful polished floorboards
• Three bedrooms, main with BIR
• Separate lounge
• A cooking lovers haven presented in the way of a newly updated, large retro style kitchen that includes a HUGE double sized 4 door SMEG oven, 6 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, an enormous amount of cupboard and bench space, including pantry.
• Newly renovated bathroom with wall to ceiling tiles and updated tapware.
• Adjacent study / Separate dining
• Ducted reverse cycle air-con.
• An outdoor entertainer’s alfresco area with outdoor kitchen – perfect for those summer BBQ’s
• Carport with roller door and rear access
• Fully fenced front yard with low maintenance gardens
– CT: 5194/ 484
– Council / City of Charles Sturt
– Zoning / R’16
– Built / 1930
– Land / 387m2 (approx.)
– Living / 90m2 (approx.)
– Frontage / 12.5m (approx.)
– Council Rates / $1092 pa (approx.)
– SA Water / $389 pq (approx.)
With so much on offer, this one won’t last long at all. Call Mike today to register your interest.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 387 m²
- Floor Area is 90 m²